LARTC: Ask the Experts 2018
World Refining Association is delighted to be launching a new event giving process and maintenance engineers a platform to ask their burning questions about the everyday challenges they face in the plant and hear the practical solutions from industry experts.
How does it work?
With five major themes addressed, engineers will put forward questions and challenges that they are facing in their plant. Through new, interactive and innovative formats including Q&A Fishbowl Panels, Workshops and Poster Sessions, process and maintenance engineers will understand how to select and apply technology.
What is a fishbowl panel?
- 4 chairs are filled with Experts
- 1 chair is left empty for you, the attendee
- A topic is introduced and the panellists start discussing the topic
- Any member of the audience can, at any time, occupy the empty chair and join the fishbowl panel
- When this happens, an existing member of the fishbowl must leave and free up a chair
- The discussion continues and the audience listens with participants frequently entering and leaving the fishbowl panel