Demonstrate your technological expertise in the Latin American Downstream sector!
We are pleased to announce that we are calling for case studies to present at LARTC (Latin America Refining Technology Conference) 2017.
Why should you present a case study?
- Position yourself and your company as thought-leaders of the industry, demonstrating your technological expertise.
- Present in front of an audience composed of senior representatives of refineries, NOCs, and IOCs from across the whole Latin American region, all looking for the next technological solution to the challenges they’re facing.
- Presenting a case study gives you the opportunity to connect with stakeholders and form partnerships that will advance the region’s downstream industry.
We are accepting case studies in the following areas:
- Feedstock Challenges
- Sustainability – Energy Efficiency – Energy Management
- Transport and Storage
- Processes and technology
- Digital technology
See the full list of topics here.
Case Studies will be accepted based on evidence of:
- Exclusivity to LARTC
- Potential for impact in the industry
- Evidence of operating experience
- Regional relevance, practicality and operability
- Strength of validation
- Quality of presentation
- Industrial case studies with valuable lessons learned
- Clear takeaways and realised benefits
- Imminence of interest
Read more about guidelines here.
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.
World Refining Association
Clarion Events Ltd
69-79 Fulham High Street, London,
SW6 3JW, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 207 384 7944