The event for 2019 will again bring together senior downstream executives representing the region’s major industry stakeholders, cementing LARTC’s position as the key annual technology event for the Latin America refining and petrochemicals market segments.
2019 Key Speakers include:
- Tomas Hernandez, VP Refinación, Ecopetrol
- Patricio Farfan Borquez, Gerente de Refinerías, ENAP
- Rodrigo Abramof, Refining Operational Efficiency, General Manager, Petrobras
- Ignacio Millan, Gerente de Departamento de Planeamiento e Innovación, YPF S.A.
- Alfredo Coronel, Gerente General, PetroPeru
- Daniel Orellana, VP Refining, PetroEcuador
Key Topics include:
- The impact of the energy transition on the downstream industry
- Improving operational efficiency and excellence to create higher value
- Refining / Petchem Integration
Leaders from across the region will come together to address the strategic challenges and opportunities that their countries are facing, and to learn about the latest technology innovations that will help them run a more profitable operation.
LARTC is the ideal environment for you to meet with the key players within the region.