To ensure that your abstract receives the best possible chance of selection and success, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Abstracts should be 200-500 words, written in English and submitted through the online submission form.
- Prior to submission all relevant approvals, clearance and availability to attend must be in place. Any issues concerning approval or clearance should be outlined when the abstract is submitted.
- If the abstract has been presented previously, details of when and where need to be provided in the Submission Form.
- If at the time of the abstract submission the speaker is known please include details and a short biography.
- The relevant Call for Paper topic area must be noted in the submission.
- We welcome and encourage multiple submissions but these should not be within the same topic area as they will compete with themselves.
- You will be notified by the 14th of May.
- Final confirmation is subject to a registration/speaker fee.
- A draft version of the presentation will be required prior to the event for review by the advisory board who will check the content for relevance and commercial content. Please note sales pitches are not allowed.
- Presentations must be prepared in line with our presentation guidelines which will be distributed upon notification of acceptance.
If you have any questions regarding the LARTC Call for Papers, please contact Enrique Schindelheim on Enrique.Schindelheim@wraconferences.com.