To ensure that your abstract receives the best possible chance of selection and success, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Abstracts should be 200-500 words, written in English and submitted in the Microsoft Word template provided (download here)
- Prior to submission all relevant approvals, clearance and availability to attend must be in place – Any issues must be outlined when the abstract is submitted
- If the abstract has been presented previously, details of when and where need to be provided in the template
- If at the time of the abstract submission the speaker is known please include details and a short biography (maximum 75 words)
- The relevant call for paper topic area must be noted in the submission. Please note that abstracts submitted outside of these topic areas will not be considered
- We welcome and encourage multiple submissions but these should not be within the same topic area as they will compete with themselves
- You will be notified week commencing 10th May 2018
- A draft version of the presentation will be required by 31st August for review by the advisory board who will check the content for relevance and commercial content. Please note sales pitches are not allowed and you will be asked to re-submit.
- Presentations must not exceed 16 slides and be prepared in line with our presentation guidelines which will be distributed upon notification of acceptance
- Your final confirmation is subject to a speaker registration fee
- Unfortunately we receive a lot of papers and to maintain the quality, we are unable to accept all papers. But don’t worry! There are many other ways to get involved – email Kelly.tea@WRAconferences.com for more information.