LARTC Advisory Board Meeting Report
The World Refining Association hosted the LARTC Advisory Board Meeting in Buenos Aires on the 14th of February 2017.
The insights shared by the all the Advisors including Mauricio Martin, Planning and Technical Downstream Director, YPF and Mariano Bertaina, Refining Technical Executive Manager, Axion, that you can find in the report include:
- Decreasing the region’s dependence on imports
- The need to further develop the petrochemical industry
- The fierce competition coming from the US
- Benefits of regional and overseas expertise
- What’s next on Energy Efficiency
- Investment and finance projects
Download the report below to find out all the key takeaways from the meeting:
You might also be interested in Daniel Monzón’s insights on the Latin American Refining Industry.
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.
World Refining Association
Clarion Events Ltd
69-79 Fulham High Street, London,
SW6 3JW, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 207 384 7944