LARTC Advisory Board Meeting Report – 2019
The World Refining Association hosted the LARTC Advisory Board Meeting which took place in February.
The insights shared by the all the Advisors including Chairman: Daniel Monzón, Partner, Arthur D. Little, Luis Guillermo Aristizabal, Gerente de Desarrollo de Refinacion, Ecopetrol and Pablo Motta, Gerente Técnico Refinería de Cartagena, Ecopetrol that you can find in the report include:
- Demand peak oil and energy transition
- Oil and Gas companies positioning for the new ecosystem
- Opportunities and challenges of LATAM downstream and petrochemical industry
- Latin America increasing feedstock availability claims for further development of its petrochemical industry
- Digitalization trends
- EV impact on LATAM refining industry
- The IMO Challenge is here
- Fuel quality vs. local refiners capacity to produce it
- Available technology developments
Download the report below to find out all the key takeaways from the meeting:
You might also be interested in Daniel Monzón’s insights on the Latin American Refining Industry.
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.