KBR Technology Pre-Conference Workshop
Refining Technologies for Today’s Challenges
- Minimize high sulfur fuel oil ahead of MARPOL IMO 2020, with low capex and high returns
- Upgrade vacuum bottoms, producing FCC and Hydrocracker feedstock
- Increase flexibility of crude selection to make road asphalt
- Highest yield slurry Hydrocracking
- Turn 60+% of vacuum bottoms to ULSD
- Private investment for Over-The-Fence VCC operation
- Refinery Petrochemical Integration
- Using MAXOFIN™ to Maximize Olefin Production
- ATOMAX™, REGENMAX™, and other technologies for optimum FCC Performance
- KBR’s Catalytic Olefins Technology (K-COT™)
- Solid Acid Alkylation Technology
- Clean Burning Components
- Decrease Olefin Polymerization
- Eliminates ASO
Your Registration is complimentary.
Please note: Registrations to attend KBR’s Pre-conference Workshop will be subject to KBR’s final approval.
By providing your personal information, you agree to receive occasional news, information and updates from KBR Technology. You also agree to share your information with other 2018 KBR Workshop participants.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.