2020 Call for Papers
The deadline to submit is on Monday 30th of March.
All of the abstracts submitted will be sent to our Advisory Board to be graded. Early submission is important to ensure sufficient time to review the abstracts.
Submission is free; however successful papers are subject to a speaker registration fee.
If you’re unsure about the Call for Papers process, find top tips and FAQ in our How-to guide here.
Abstract Topics for 2020 are:
- Energy Efficiency, Carbon reduction/capture & other environmental technologies
- The role of Refineries in the Energy Transition
- Operational Excellence, Process Optimisation & Margin Improvement
- Refinery Configuration and Conversion Technologies
- Refining-Petchem Integration and New Routes to Olefins
- Catalyst Technologies
- Clean Fuels, Biofuels & Alternative Fuel Production
- Digitalization Technologies
- Maintenance and Reliability
More information on each topic can be found here.
Abstracts will be graded based on evidence of:
- Exclusivity to LARTC
- Potential for impact in the industry
- Evidence of operating experience
- Regional relevance, practicality and operability
- Strength of validation
- Quality of presentation
- Industrial case studies with valuable lessons learned
- Clear takeaways and realised benefits
- Imminence of interest
Additional recognition will be given to co-presented client case studies.
Read more about guidelines here.
If you have any questions regarding the Call for Papers, please contact Matt Maginnis on Matt.Maginnis@wraconferences.com or +44 207 384 8006.