Please be advised that the LARTC call for papers closed on the 30th of March 2020. For more information please contact Matt Maginnis
Abstracts will be graded based on evidence of:
- Exclusivity to LARTC
- Potential for impact in the industry
- Evidence of operating experience
- Regional relevance, practicality and operability
- Strength of validation
- Quality of presentation
- Industrial case studies with valuable lessons learned
- Clear takeaways and realised benefits
- Imminence of interest
- Additional recognition will be given to co-presented client case studies
- And if successful, the presence of the client co-presenter is mandatory. As such, prior to submission all relevant approvals, clearance and availability to attend must be in place
To ensure that your abstract receives the best possible chance of selection and success, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Abstracts should be 200-500 words, written in English and submitted through the online submission form.
- Prior to submission all relevant approvals, clearance and availability to attend must be in place. Any issues concerning approval or clearance should be outlined when the abstract is submitted.
- If the abstract has been presented previously, details of when and where need to be provided in the submission form.
- If at the time of the abstract submission the speaker is known please include details and a short biography.
- The relevant Call for Paper topic area must be noted in the submission.
- We welcome and encourage multiple submissions but any more after 3 will be discounted. They would need to be on different technologies as well.
- You will be notified by the 17th April.
- Final confirmation is subject to a registration/speaker fee.
- A draft version of the presentation will be required prior to the event for review by the advisory board who will check the content for relevance and commercial content. Please note sales pitches are not allowed.
- Presentations must be prepared in line with our presentation guidelines which will be distributed upon notification of acceptance.
If you have any questions regarding the LARTC Call for Papers, please contact Matt Maginnis on Matt.Maginnis@wraconferences.com or +44 207 384 8006.