WRA is looking for rising stars like you so don’t miss out!
This is your chance to speak in front of the biggest and most senior downstream audience in Latin America where you can share your vision for the industry.
Why are we launching the Rising Stars?
An on-going challenge discussed at our Advisory Board meetings all around the world is that retaining talented people within the industry is extremely hard.
The new generation of engineers value different things to the leaders of today. No longer motivated by stability and prepared to get their hands dirty in the pursuit of promotion, today people want travel, reward, variety, connectivity and a constant challenge.
Who can be a Rising Star?
We are looking for engineers working in refining, gas or petrochemical processing industries. Nominees must be below senior management level (i.e. below director level)
Get the recognition you/your team members deserve:
- Get a massive pat on the back for all the hard work and innovation displayed over the past year
- Have the entry judged by LARTC Advisors as well as the LARTC delegation in November
- The Top 5 will get a free ticket to LARTC, Latin America’s leading downstream event
This year’s question is: “If you were CEO for a day, what strategies would you put in place to attract young people to the downstream industry?”
The Deadline is on Friday 23rd August
To be eligible you must fulfil the below criteria:
- Aged 30 or under by November 2019
- Currently working for a refiner or petrochemical producer
- With at least three years’ experience in the downstream industry (petrochemical or refining)
- Available to attend LARTC which takes place on 1-4 October 2019
If you have any question please contact:
Enrique Schindelheim | Business Development Manager
Enrique.firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 207 384 7982