09:40 - 00:00
Day 2 - Morning
Attracting Investment to Maximise the Potential of Regional Downstream Industry: What Are the Key Success Factors?
- Assessing the main obstacles for foreign investors in the Latin American market
- What changes need to be made to increase levels of FDI? How can the region attract investment?
- What does the IFC look for to invest in a project? What are the requirements?
- Examples and updates on current projects the IFC has funded in the Latin American downstream industry
- Kremena Teneva Principal Investment Officer & Global Sector Lead Chemicals & Fertilizers - International Finance Corporation (IFC), World Bank Group
« Back to previous page