DEVELOPING LATIN AMERICA’S PETROCHEMICAL POTENTIAL
10:00 - 00:00
Day 2 - Morning
Outlook for the Latin American Petrochemical Industry: Developing & Strengthening Cost-Effective Production Facilities
- How are petrochemical producers adapting to a low-cost product market?
- Diversity of the Latin American petrochemical landscape: how do the main challenges vary between budding and mature industries?
- Assessing the effects of feedstock availability patterns and the need to adjust capacity
- Exploring the shale market: competing against the US
- Evaluating the benefits of refinery-petrochemical integration: market expansion and maximisation of production potential
- Roger Marchioni Polypropylene Business Director - Braskem
« Back to previous page