REGIONAL OPPORTUNITIES & CHALLENGES
09:40 - 00:00
Day 1 - Morning
Regional Panel Discussion
From Feedstock Availability to Fuel Specifications: Latin America’s Downstream Challenges & Opportunities
- What are the next steps for Latin American refining and petrochemical projects?
- Reducing the region’s dependence on imports: the need for a concerted effort towards increasing the region’s refining capacity in a competitive manner
- Responding to today’s fast changing marketing dynamics: the drive to become more sustainable and globally competitive
- Home to heavy crude: how can the Latin American region efficiently handle the changes in sulphur level specifications?
- Exploring the growth and potential of the Latin American petrochemical sector
« Back to previous page